Why Are We The Best Home and Carpet Cleaning Service In Dublin?
Insured & Vetted Staff
Same Cleaner Every Time
Best Customer Service
Fluent English Speaking
100% Secure Payment
Your Trusted Dublin Home & Commercial Carpet Cleaners
End of Tenancy
Check Out Some Of Our Work
Actual Customer Reviews, Typos & All ;- )
“Very happy with the service. Got a once off clean and added a oven clean as extra. The oven was in a bad way but the lady got it looking good as new again.”
“They were so thorough it blows my mind!! Never seen my place so clean, stuff was shiny that I didn’t even know was supposed to be shiny, highly recommend!!”
200% Happiness Guarantee
If you are unhappy with ANY part of your regular cleaning for absolutely any reason we will re-clean those areas, 100% free of charge and if you are still not satisfied then we will give you a no questions asked, 100% refund.
Get a price and book your cleaning online in minutes and one of our expert teams will give your house a top class cleaning and Dublin carpet cleaning.
Get Your 100% Free Quote And Book Online
- Get The Same Cleaner EVERY Time
- 100% Satisfaction or FREE Reclean
Or Call Us To Book Your Cleaning Today
Learn Why We’re the Best Carpet Cleaning Service in Dublin
Keeping your home clean can be a full time job. It’s easy to see why anyone would want to hire a professional carpet cleaning service to take care of everything for them. This is even more true for cleaning carpets, upholstery, curtains, mattresses etc as these are tasks you simply cannot do yourself. If you need help cleaning your house or businesses carpets, you can hire us anywhere in Dublin.
Just think what it would be like to have carpets that are fluffy and smelling fresh, rugs that look brand new, upholstery that is spotless and fragrant, mattresses that are inviting and curtains that are brilliantly white again. The whole thing is almost a dream, but Concierge Dublin Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery can make it a reality for you and your family. These are just a handful of the benefits to hiring a trusted and professional reliable carpet cleaning service.
Read the Full Guide on Hiring a Reputable Carpet Cleaning Company
We know exactly how you feel. You absolutely need to hire a high quality but affordable cleaning company, but you are absolutely stumped as to where to look or who to choose. Many people have been in your situation. It can be daunting to choose a carpet cleaning company as all of them claim to be the very best carpet cleaning Dublin has ever seen! Just in this city and county there are a huge array of options to choose from. We want to help you choose and to be comfortable and confident in your decision, so we have come up with this handy guide on what to look for. This will make hiring a professional carpet cleaner, a super simple task.
Finding Dublin’s Best and Highest Rated Carpet Cleaners
Every home or business has its unique requirements when it comes to cleaning. But where do you look to find the right carpet cleaning service for you? You need a company that has highly trained carpet cleaning technicians, but also that prices their work in a fair and affordable way. This is the excellent thing about Concierge Dublin Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery. Now Dubliners have a company that can be relied upon to deliver on their promises. Call us today for all your house or office related carpet and upholstery cleaning needs.
Our List of Available Services
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Dublin, Residential Carpet Cleaning Dublin, Upholstery Cleaning, Rug Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Sofa Cleaning, Couch Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Vacation Rental, Home Organisation, Post Renovation Cleaning, Green Eco Friendly Cleaning, Airbnb Turnaround Cleaning, Move In Out Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Regular Cleaning
Dublin Carpet Cleaning Service Areas
Artane, Ballsbridge, Ballybough, Ballymun, Beaumont, Beggars Bush, Bluebell, Broadstone, Cabra, Chapelizod, Cherry Orchard, Clontarf, Clonturk, Coolock, Crumlin, Dollymount, Dolphin’s Barn, Donaghmede, Donnybrook, Donnycarney, Drimnagh, Drumcondra, East Wall, Fairview, Finglas, Glasnevin, Grangegorman, Harold’s Cross, Inchicore, Irishtown, Kilbarrack, Killester, Kilmainham, Kilmore, The Liberties, Marino, Merrion, Milltown, North Strand, North Wall, Phibsborough, Poppintree, Portobello, Raheny, Rathgar, Rathmines, Rialto, Sandymount, Santry, Smithfield, Stoneybatter, Summerhill, Terenure, Walkinstown, Whitehall, Adamstown, Athgoe, Baldonnel, Ballycullen, Ballyfermot, Ballymount, Ballyroan, Brittas, Clondalkin, Edmondstown, Greenhills, Jobstown, Knocklyon, Lucan, Newcastle, Palmerstown, Rathcoole, Rathfarnham, Rockbrook, Saggart, Tallaght, Whitechurch, Balbriggan, Baldoyle, Balgriffin, Blanchardstown, Castleknock, Howth, Malahide, Portmarnock, Sutton, Swords, Ashtown, Ballyboughal, Balrothery, Clonsilla, Donabate, Garristown, Hollystown, Kinsealy, Loughshinny, Lusk, Mulhuddart, Naul, Oldtown, Ongar, Portrane, Rolestown, Rush, Skerries, Belfield, Dún Laoghaire, Monkstown, Rathfarnham, Carrickmines, Churchtown, Dún Laoghaire, Dundrum, Glencullen, Kilternan, Leopardstown, Rathmichael, Stepaside, Ticknock, Windy Arbour.
When you have a million things on your plate, the last thing on your mind is cleaning. It’s not fun, it’s not easy but if you don’t take care of your carpets, then you are really going to regret it in the long term. Regular carpet cleaning means a longer life for your floors. It removes carpet stains and also helps fight mites, mould and mildew that can grow and multiply in your carpet’s fibres.
We also know that having a pet in the house can create smells and stains from your pet need to be dealt with. Odours can start to form, discoloration is also unsightly but common in carpets that are not cleaned regularly enough. And the worst thing is that you vacuum on its own, simply isn’t enough. A vacuum doesn’t have the necessary suction to remove all of the dander, pollen, dead skin cells and other debris that build upon our rugs, upholstery, couches, sofas and carpeting.
This is where a trusted service for cleaning carpets like us, steps in. We have professional carpet cleaning staff available 7 days a week to help you out.
Our ultimate goal is always to make your life as easy as possible and to be the ultimate cleaning solution.. And we are willing to do whatever it takes to make that happen. Our staff will work relentlessly so that you can sit back and relax. Lets us make your carpets look perfect again. We are Dublin’s number one rated carpet cleaners for a reason.
Concierge Dublin Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Provide Far Superior Results
What causes poor quality of carpet cleaning? There are many reasons. Sometimes the operator simply hasn’t been professionally trained. Or they have been provided with poor quality equipment that is simply not up to the task at hand. Another often overlooked concern is the detergents and cleaning solutions that are being employed. Often in an effort save money and boost profits, poorly ran carpet cleaning companies will use cheap detergents that are ineffective at removing dirt from carpets, rugs and upholstery.
You really have to hire a reputable, highly rated company that trains all its own staff internally (like us!), if you want satisfaction every single time.
If you hire randomly from the internet you never know what you are going to get! We don’t do ‘average’ cleaning. We don’t know how. We only do excellent. And if for some reason you are unhappy with your results then you can take advantage of our iron clad guarantee. We will come back and clean the areas you were unsatisfied with, for free.
Our main concern is making sure our customers and clients fell that they got excellent value for money. Our ultimate goal is to always have competitive prices. Thanks to the hard work of our absolute incredible residential and commercial carpet cleaning technicians you can have a top class carpet cleaning, mattress cleaning and sofa cleaning any day of the week.
The Best Steam Cleaners by Far
There’s a very important reason as to why we’ve gotten as many 5 star reviews on Google and Facebook as it has. Nowadays most carpet cleaning services don’t actually hire their own cleaners, instead they contract the work out to other companies or to independent contractors in Dublin.
All of our staff are employees and are professionally trained in-house. They also receive benefits such as health insurance and pension plans. This is why we have almost zero staff turnover. Our cleaner stay with us for years and years. This is how we are able to consistently provide excellent service.
There’s also a strong sense of family and responsibility within our company. Everyone respects everyone else and works hard to benefit the company as a whole. As a family owned and ran operation, we place professionalism and integrity as our two guiding lights.
Of course it takes a while to find the right type of people. We hire for attitude first and foremost as we train all of our staff internally in carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning, using our our unique secret methods. We are exceedingly picky when it comes to hiring. We expect the utmost levels of professionalism. Most importantly of all, you must take a strong pride in your work and aim to continually learn and grow as you stay with Concierge.
To find the best carpet cleaners in Dublin we have had to search far and wide, utilizing extremely strict screening, interviewing and background checking. This is followed by intense hands on training and a probation period. If we are satisfied with the prospect’s performance we then offer a permanent employee position with all the perks and benefits.
How do you Find a Great Rug Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning Service?
Like we said before, there are many rug cleaning and carpet cleaning services in Dublin and they all claim to be the best! So how do you find the one that will get the job done? There are some very important things you can look for that will help you evaluate whether you are hiring a reputable service or not. Here we have listed the various things to keep in mind when searching.
1) It’s absolutely essential that your carpet cleaner has the required insurance coverage. There are two main types, employee liability insurance and public liability insurance. Make sure you ask for proof of both. In fact better again is to ask for their policy number and insurer. Then you can verify yourself the authenticity of their insurance. It is extremely common for many upholstery cleaners and steam cleaning companies to not have any insurance at all because they simply don’t want to spend the money on it! Be very careful that you don’t get fooled by one of these dodgy services.
2) Ask whether the prospective company has been in operation for a long time. A new company doesn’t necessarily mean that they will be bad at carpet cleaning, but it does increase your risk slightly. As you can imagine a company that has survived many years in business likely has a strong reputation and furniture cleaning ability, otherwise they wouldn’t have gotten this far. They will also have more knowledge of how to remove stubborn stains from your sofa, floor, leather and mattress. Certainly you are more likely to have to quality results from a company with many years of experience in removing stains.
3) It’s important that you do plenty of research across multiple sites such as Google, Facebook etc. Look for reviews, testimonials and anything else that you can find to prove that they are a trusted carpet cleaning company. If you call us we are happy to go as far as providing references for you. You can even call our previous clients and ask them personally what they thought of our professional cleaning service!
4) Many companies in Dublin will pretend to offer a strong 100% satisfaction guarantee, but if you ever try to get them to stick to it, they will immediately start making excuses as to why your particular issue simply isn’t covered! Always look for reviews that confirm that the service has stuck to its money back guarantee or warranty.
5) There are a growing number of upholstery and rug cleaning services that will find ways to add hidden extra charges to your quote. Sometimes they will quote you on the phone one price and then start making excuses as to why the price needs to be increased, once they arrive! Always ask if the quote you have received is final or could there be additions at a later stage.
6) Don’t immediately discount a carpet, rug or sofa cleaning company that has one or two bad reviews. Every professional company gets a 1 star review eventually, its just the way it is. It’s also not always the company’s fault. Some clients can simply be unreasonable. It’s better to look for whether the company did everything in their power to make it right after their mistake. If they did, that’s the mark of a great carpet cleaning service.
7) Nowadays everyone is very busy, especially in a large city like Dublin. So that means having a flexible schedule is essential for any carpet cleaners that want to offer the very best quality of service. Thankfully we offer service from 8AM to 8PM 7 days of the week. We can even work outside of those hours if you are a business. We often start carpet and rug cleaning late in the evening when all employees have gone home and are finished by the following morning.
8) Investment in the very best Dublin carpet cleaning equipment is of the utmost important. However many companies skimp on this because, well, it’s very expensive. Concierge Dublin Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery is a service that focuses on the long term. We don’t want to maximise our profits today, instead we want to maximise profit in the long term and make sure that we are still operating successfully 20 years into the future. That means making investments today, that while they are costly, will ensure that we are satisfying clients for decades to come. This leads to more referrals and returning mattress cleaning, sofa cleaning and carpet cleaning customers.
What Should You Expect From Your Carpet Cleaning Service?
You have every right as a client, to demand the very best level of care and attention. You are entitled to get your money’s worth. You should be 100% satisfied afterwards and be so happy with your carpet cleaning Dublin, that you want to recommend the service to your friends, family and colleagues.
High levels of professionalism are essential, as are courteousness and operating with respect for you and your home. Constant and clear communication also goes a long way in preventing any misunderstandings. For example there are times when a carpet or rug is so badly soiled that it will never be able to look perfect again. This needs to be communicated to you beforehand so you can decide whether you even want to clean it at all. You may decide that buying a new piece of furniture, carpet or rug is the better choice for you.
Every member of our staff from support staff to technicians to management, always aim to do their very best to help in any and all situations. In particular, emphasis is placed on focusing on the smallest of details. These minute details all add to an overall excellent quality of workmanship and customer service.
What is the Typical Cost for Carpet, Rug and Upholstery Cleaning in Dublin?
There is no perfectly straightforward way to calculate the exact prices. They can depend on many different factors. For starters, we need to know what exact rooms you wish to clean or in the case of commercial carpet cleaning we will need to know how many square feet of carpet cleaning you require.
Your location is of course a factor to take into consideration, because this might incur extra travel and fuel charges. Whether you live in a building that has lift access could dictate whether we can clean your carpets at all. The machines we use are commercial grade and could be dangerous (and extremely difficult) to carry up a stairs. We will need to know what level of soiling your carpets and furniture upholstery are at and what type of stains are present and what caused them. Finally,if you need items moved then this will require a two person team and will take extra time, which we will need to factor into your quote. Our quotations are 100% free and of course come with no obligation on you to hire us.
A word of warning is to be aware if you are comparing price in Dublin. Sometimes a company might look to be cheaper on paper, however you might be comparing apples to oranges. It’s important to see what is included in each quote. Some Dublin services may leave out certain things or have left out the added charge for detergents/travel charges etc when giving you your initial quote.
What Does a Professional Cleaning Service Look Like?
When calling or emailing Dublin carpet cleaners, make sure that you are being treated in a professional manner. Below we have listed some very serious red flags that you need to be aware of. Each of them signals an amateur outfit that lacks real professionalism. If you get that uneasy feeling you are speaking with a poorly ran company of then run the other way and call a company like Concierge instead.
1) How many times have you tried to call a business only to be put to voicemail repeatedly? It happens all of the time and is incredibly unprofessional. Either they won’t hire enough people to answer phones or they simply don’t want your business. Both are bad signs.
2) Look for an official address on their website and Google profiles. If they are using a home address or worse not displaying any address at all then be careful. Why are the trying to remain so anonymous?
3) Watch out for hidden costs and charges. We have mentioned this already but carpet cleaners in Dublin are notorious for giving one low quote to get in your front door and then increasing it when they arrive. Always make sure your quote is final and not subject to change. Or if it is subject to change, find out what are the reasons the quite might need to be increased? With this information you can at least make an informed decision about how to proceed.
4) You want to see quick responses to your emails or live chats. This means the company is eager for your business and understands the importance of providing a great customer service and overall customer experience. Delayed replies is a bad signal as there is no good reason for it.
Sometimes when you are in a hurry to hire a Dublin carpet cleaner, you might forget to ask about their insurance details. This could turn out very badly for you however. For example, if a sofa, or floor in your homes ends up getting damaged, you wont get reimbursed for the damage. And even worse, if a carpet cleaner gets injured in your home and the company you have hired has no employees liability insurance coverage, then the employee could sue you for damages. These are both very bad scenarios. So please always ask for insurance details.
Read Testimonials Carefully
It’s really not enough to lightly browse a website and then make a quick decision. It’s always recommended to read as many reviews as you can. This will give you a brilliant picture of exactly what the company is like at removing stains and providing 100% satisfaction. It will also help you to understand exactly how they deal with problems such as customer complaints. The best companies in Dublin will even give you phone numbers of previous customers whom you can call. Before and after pictures are freely available on our website at homeconcierge.ie too. These show you exactly what we are capable of doing. Contact us today for your free quote.