You’ve got too much on your plate and not nearly enough time to clean the house on top of it all? For all of those busy bees who want a career, family and a sparkling home, booking premier cleaning services in Dublin, Ireland can do the trick.
Looking into professional cleaning can be confusing. You might be asking yourself what cleaning services a maid performs, what rooms in your home they will clean and how to be sure you’ve hired the right cleaning expert in Dublin. Read on to find out more.
What to expect from a house cleaner?
Not all cleaning companies offer the same range of services, so always check whether they cater for the service you require. Here’s a rundown of responsibilities a maid will generally take care of:
- Vacuuming the carpets
- Mopping the floors
- Dusting and polishing
- Cleaning the bathroom surfaces
- Cleaning the kitchen surfaces
Aside from this, some cleaners might also iron, change your bedsheets, fold your clothes and more, depending on the cleaning company you hire and the agreement you make. Also, most house cleaners will come equipped with the cleaning products they need.
What not to ask of your cleaning professional?
Having a trained person perform all of these tasks for you is one of the many clear advantages of professional cleaning. However, there are certain duties that are not usually performed by cleaners, such as:
- Moving heavy pieces of furniture: If you want to make sure the cleaner gets to the hardly accessible nooks and crannies, such as under the sitting room sofa or behind bookshelves, move them around beforehand.
- Tidying up: Your maid will most likely not put away toys and books or organise your wardrobe and drawers.
- Anything that falls outside cleaning: Babysitting and cooking are mostly not part of the deal.
What rooms do house cleaners clean?
Taking care of all the rooms in your home is what you can expect from a cleaner.
- Bathroom: An amazing maid will scrub your bathroom to perfection, sanitizing the toilet and tub through and through, ridding you of any traces of limescale once and for all.
- Kitchen: You can expect your sink and bench tops to be thoroughly disinfected.
- Sitting room: Rest assured the busiest room of the house will get dusted, mopped and vacuumed.
- Bedrooms: They will also get the floor-to-ceiling royal treatment and a boost in hygiene.
How should I prepare for house cleaning?
Don’t be self-conscious if your house has fallen into disarray since the last clean. A reliable cleaning professional won’t mind if your house hasn’t been cleaned in a while. After all, a maid’s job is to take care of the mess, so they won’t judge a client for having an extra stain here or there.
However, you might want to think about clearing away pieces of furniture or other household items, especially those lying on the floor. Otherwise, this clutter could be getting in the way of the cleaning. If you make sure you remove it, your trusted cleaner will do their superb work more easily and efficiently.
How to find #1 Dublin, Ireland cleaning services?
If you want easy booking and efficient services from a well-trained, experienced maid, Home Concierge is the cleaning company for you. Hiring our expert cleaning is the quickest way to get a clean home in Dublin. Get in touch with us and find out the value of premium cleaning!
While we’re doing all the tedious chores for you, you can dedicate your time to doing what you really love. Use your new-found spare time to unwind and pop by the Dublin Zoo to enjoy the breath of the wild. Place your trust in Home Concierge and have a shining home without breaking a sweat!
Check Out Some Of Our Work
Actual Customer Reviews, Typos & All ;- )
“Very happy with the service. Got a once off clean and added a oven clean as extra. The oven was in a bad way but the lady got it looking good as new again.”
“They were so thorough it blows my mind!! Never seen my place so clean, stuff was shiny that I didn’t even know was supposed to be shiny, highly recommend!!”
Get Your 100% Free Quote And Book Online
- Get The Same Cleaner EVERY Time
- 100% Satisfaction or FREE Reclean